A Boil :)

A Boil :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Arts and Crap...

Picked up my son from daycare the other day and he pulls a ziplock bag of shredded construction paper out of his Cubby and says, "look Mommy, I made this for you!". I said wow, I love it, but what is it sweet pea, without missing a beat he says "It's my Arts and Crap project Mommy :)" It just made me giggle, I love that little punk Monkey sooooo much.
Right now he is on a kick to get a skateboard (he is only 3) because Kick Buttowski (a cartoon on Disney XD) has one and goes everywhere on it, with his daredevil Jumpsuit on! He also wants a jumpsuit with a matching helmet, hahahaha. THis kid is nuts. I think I am gonna get the skateboard but only let him use it when he is wearing knee and elbow pads and a helmet!!!!!!!
I want him to be independent and cool, and grown up but I really just want him to curl up in my lap and let me rock him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment