A Boil :)

A Boil :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bulgogi- and ode to Pattie-O

I want to make a Korean Dish called Bulgogi for dinner this evening. My BFF in High School was Korean and I always wanted to eat at her house. I was not afraid to try much, I have always been adventurous when it comes to food! Then after College I lived in Missouri near an Army Base and they had the most yummy Korean joint right outside of the Base, but here in Baton Rouge there are no such establishments :( So, I will just have to attempt to make this at home. Bulgogi is basically a Korean bbq. You use very thinly sliced Ribeye, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and green onions, marinate and then grill. Serve over rice and voila!!
If this turns out anywhere as good as I remember then I will share the recipe and pics tommorrow. If not, I will be continue on my search for a good recipe for this. And while I am at the Asian Grocery this evening I will pick up some Kimchi and some Korean Noodle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: