A Boil :)

A Boil :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Best Chicken Enchiladas!!

I know that everyone says that their recipe is the best but I gotta tell ya this is the BEST one that I have ever had!! It is a variation of a recipe in one of Paula Deen's Magazine but oddly enough does not contain any butter :( lol
I use a rotissarie Chicken this just speeds things up and to me inparts more flavor. Go ahead and debone the chicken, and grate or buy pre-grated cheese ( you are gonna need something crazy like 2lbs :) I like a combo of sharp cheddar and mexican but whatever you prefer will work. Your also gonna need the juice of one lime, a handful of fresh cilantro (chopped), and about 1/2 of a yellow onion (also Chopped). You could also add a small can of green chilies but that is strictly optional. Now combine everything (except for about 1/3 of the cheese) and roll up in tortillas ( I like flour ) then pour 2 cans of enchilada sauce on it and top with remaining cheese. Bake this at 350 for about 15 minutes and then top with sour cream!!
Ps. Shout out to Mike and Kelly!!

This will be dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment