A Boil :)

A Boil :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whole Foods

I love love love whole foods!!!! But I can barely afford to shop their and certainly not all the time :( Do you know why I love whole foods because their fruits and veggies are always fresh, well for the most part and their meat is fantastic. But why should I have to pay a freakin arm and a leg to get meat and produce that is not on the verge of spoilage all in one store!!! I currently buy my meat at the local associated grocery (Oak Point) but their dairy is usually dated with use by the current date! So, I go to Albertson's for Dairy but I don't like the look of their chicken and for the most part their meat is overpriced! Walmart is the devil but I still buy most of my prepacked goods there, I just have to, everyone else is twice the price. And as far as the fruit and produce go I just get what I can, when I can between a combo of these stores :(
But as soon as I win the lottery, I will shop exclusively at WHOLE FOODS!!

Check out this link, it is for the you tube video "Getting real in the whole foods parking lot" too funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment